SX-M2D2 applications are countless. Here are some examples:
SONOSAX SX-M2D2 TECH SPECS
Inputs / Outputs
- 2x mic/line inputs on TA3, electronically balanced, with phase reversal, 48V phantom, LF cut and level control
- 1x AES3/AES42 on TA3, transformer balanced input with phase reversal and level control
- 1x line output on TA3, 2 channels analog unbalanced
- 1x AES3 output on TA3, 2 channels transformer balanced with ASRC (48/96/192k)
- 1x USB audio 2 channels input/output on micro USB type C connector
- independent line/headphones stereo output on mini-jack
- 135 dB (A-weighted) overall dynamic range
- THD < 0.001%
- 90 kHz overall frequency response @192kHz
- 24-bit 48/96/192kHz
- external DC 9-18V on Hirose 4-pin
- external DC 5V on micro USB
- removable 18650 lithium-ion battery cell, charged with external DC input
- intelligent energy management
- About 4.5 hours run-time with a full charged 11.5Wh battery and two Schoeps 48V microphones
The battery must be present in the device to ensure that all functions are always available.
The SX-M2D2 can be powered without a battery for a few moments when replacing a discharged battery with a charged one.
- 128×64 monochrome OLED display
- two rotary encoders for gain control
- 2 or 4 channels peak meters
- intuitive menu navigation
- Machined aluminum housing
- overall dimension: 74 x 28 x 130 mm (2.9’’ x 1.1’’ x 5.1’’)
- weight 336g (0.74lbs) with battery
- mounting holes on both sides
sell sheet rectoverso
User Manual EN
Windows ASIO Driver
This file is an ASIO USB class 2.0 driver valid for the following OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 & 64bit)
USB Audio Interface
Most recent Apple iPhone, iPad and Android devices work with the SX-M2D2. This is a list of suggested apps. Please note that since these apps come from third party vendors, no support is provided for them.
- Audio Evolution (iOS, Android)
- TwistedWave Audio Editor (iOS)
- Apogee Metarecorder (iOS)
- Field Recorder (Android)
Apple iOS cable compatibility: the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable doesn’t work with the SX-M2D2. Supported cables are the Lightning to USB Camera or the Lightning to USB 3 Camera adapters.
Apple OSX version 10.6.4 and above, Windows 10 version 1703 and above and all (modern) Linux distributions natively supports USB Audio Class 2.0, no driver install is required.
FAT format tool for Microsoft Windows (for firmware update)